Tuesday, July 11, 2017

~Soccer Bench

Playing catch up again here...here is my card for our current Di's Digi challenge.  Our challenge for you this time around is Layer It Up




I have used this super cute image called Football Bench and here in Canada we call it soccer so I changed it to that for my title:-) Whatever you call it, it's a super cute image!  

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's gorgeous Layer It Up creations!  Enter for your chance a great prize this week as well.  As always, you do not have to use an image from Di's Digis but if you do, you could win 2 images just for doing so!

Happy crafty day!


Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!